Friday, April 27, 2018

Love Is Strange

Love is Strange

Do you ever wish you're not so tender hearted? You make yourself a goat when you are.
Do you ever think it isn't what you started? You'd be better off afloat and afar.
Love is strange. Love is real. Love is mystery. Remember how you feel.
Love is real.

Do you ever look at things a different way? You step back from the edge and stare.
Do you ever talk about what made you say you wish that you could make it all a dare?
Love is strange. Love is real. Love is mystery. Remember how you feel.
Love is real.

Too many words make things complicated. I'm emasculated.
Not enough words make things complicated. I'm eviscerated. 
Bring on the pain. (Please) Let me die in vain.
And let me love again.

Do you ever hear the words I was trying to say? I'm not surprised at what you hear.
Do you ever taste the feelings that I try to convey? I want to be your love and not your peer.
Love is strange. Love is real. Love is mystery. Remember how you feel.
Love is real.

Love is strange. Love is real. Love is a mystery. Remember how you feel.
Love is real.



0 comments :

Post a Comment