Sunday, August 7, 2016

NSFW/NSFK - Swimming In Sewage (*OR* Just When You Think We've Sunk To The Bottom)

This Left Intentionally Blank.
If you are under 18, please leave now.

If you are a parent or an adult concerned with the welfare of our kids, please scroll down.

----------------------------------------------------------------

I do ask you to look at the writing parts of this post if nothing else.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The real post follows.
Comments welcome.














Seriously??? Seriously???

I thought this was a joke when I first saw the headline. Nope. I did not watch the video, because I don't care. My reason for putting a link here is that adults are the only visitors I have had to my site, and I wanted sone of them to see just what kinds of things are not only available on free websites, but to make them also realize that if this is on a site like Youtube, imagine what your kids have access to on the places you've never heard of.



Before you click off in disgust, please scroll down and check out another (safer) video from Opal Singleton





https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDLSUlQkkLQ


0 comments :

Post a Comment