Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Road OR Sky? The answer may surprise you.

10/31/2016
     Jesse,
Thought I'd add this note to the rest of the stuff put in front of you. I hope things are as well as can be expected in such circumstances.
I am and always have been an "old soul" as people have told me. Don't confuse that with an old salt...Which I may be...but who knows. Certainly, I do not.
     The days are downing me as this month closes out. It always does, and I always do. The rain has fallen harder this year. Why?
     The thing I think about it right now is that before I had what amounted to delusions of hope for a change instead of being satisfied with just having hope.
Through my life, I always had that feeling that things would change for the benefit of the things I was believing and hoping for. Youthful bliss really is ignorance and not the other way around.
I think much is left unsaid about unfulfilled hopes and dreams being a major factor in depression. I think this is true because the things they are built on were wrong in the first place.
How bad would it suck to have built the Ark only to find out at the end it wouldn't float? All those years of working and believing...Gone. Depression would not have begun to describe. Say that he left out a detail that would have made all the difference and was only able to realize it once he was ass deep in water.
I'm feeling it.
     How would those counting on him treat him once they realized it wasn't going to be as planned? Another Mrs. Job pep talk?!Desert him?
     Say they survived in spite of it all.His name would become "Noah the Lonah".
I miss you Jesse. I miss what I've lived my life believing about you.
I miss the same thing about other people in my life.
The difference you ask?

I still believe it about you.

I love you Jesse.
-You older brother
Frank.
06:23:17 P
This Post Is Sky.

0 comments :

Post a Comment