Friday, December 2, 2016

Gray Beard

Sometimes my thoughts are like that singular gray hair in my beard. 

No big deal, but it is so out of place comparatively that it gnaws at me.

Not about age, death, or whatever. Just out of place 

Some of my thoughts are just like that.

     Angels and loved ones gone on to the Lord; Maybe God doesn't cause events in our lives, but it is possible that when they happen He allows the aforementioned to look in on how we react. We know there are Watchers. We know that because the Bible brings them up from time to time.

Why are we so interesting a creation to God's other creations? 

 

     The other side or this; No sorrow or tears in Heaven. How could our loved ones be watching our suffering and have joy?

Maybe there is sorrow. The Bible says God will wipe away every tear. 

     

     The gray hair in my beard just became a few more.

I hope that makes sense. This is an example, not a theology or doctrinal exposition. Thank you for your indulgence.

0 comments :

Post a Comment